커뮤니케이션 조사론/ Foundations of Communication Research/ COM 2004
1. 수업의 목적 및 개요 / Purpose of this Class & Course of Study
● To introduce scientific research methods that are commonly used for communication field (journalism, public relations, advertising, and political communication, etc).
● To learn how and when to use the most appropriate research method to investigate the question at hand in both the theoretical and practical settings.
● To learn how to apply basic numerical and statistical concepts.
● To understand major quantitative (e.g., survey, experiment, and content analysis) and qualitative (e.g., focus group, in-depth interview) research methods.
● To understand the role of research in media institutions and basic concepts of research evaluation.
● To understand ethical issues and human subject protections in the research process.
*본 강좌는 영어로 진행됩니다만, 수업의 요약, 학생 여러분들간의 토론, 그리고 저와의 이메일